Adobe Max 2019 kicked off this week – The Creativity Conference in Los Angeles, brought together more than 15,000 creative minds. In the initial keynote, Adobe unveiled the latest innovations in Creative Cloud and welcomed creative luminaries from all over the world. There is so much awesome news but ABDUZEEDO highlights the addition to co-editing in XD. It is a game-changer feature that helps teams work better and faster.
New Creative Cloud Apps
- Two brand new apps, Photoshop on iPad and Adobe Aero, a new solution for augmented reality, are now available. Additionally, Adobe announced Illustrator is coming to the iPad in 2020.
- Photoshop Camera is a new, AI-powered mobile camera app that brings the magic of Photoshop to the point of capture.
- Digital drawing and painting app Adobe Fresco is now available on Windows, including Microsoft Surface Pro X devices and Wacom MobileStudio Pro hardware.
- Substance by Adobe releases Substance Alchemist 1.0.
Accelerating Productivity & Improving Collaboration in Creative Cloud
- Adobe XD introduced Coediting (Beta) and Document History, enabling real-time collaboration for UX design teams and stakeholders.
- Adobe is making creative collaboration more seamless than ever with a redesigned Creative Cloud Libraries and Creative Cloud Desktop app.
- New features, many powered by Adobe Sensei, are enabling faster workflows, like Auto Reframe in Premiere Pro which intelligently reframes and reformats video content for different aspect ratios and Object Selection in Adobe Photoshop.