Hello Fellow Product Peeps!
Thanks again for a wonderful session last Thursday at The Product Group of NYC. It was great getting your thoughts and perspectives on the ADP Big Data Venture. As usual, I learned so much from all of you. Here were some themes and topics that I continue to chew on from The Product Group:
1. Data Privacy is complicated and there are many perspectives on how far is too far
2. Travelocity is one example of a startup inside a large company that was a big success
3. That the challenges with Data we are having are not unique.
As a result of your feedback, here are some things I am taking action on:
1. Refined talk track about our data assets and their use
2. Importance of focusing on primary vertical use cases and going deeper on user journeys
3. Host a Data Hackathon for non-ADP participants
If there was something you’ve thought of or want to add, please do continue the conversation on the Slack channel. Thanks again!
About The Product Group of NYC: An opportunity for Product Managers, Strategists, etc., to come together to meet, interact, and network. The ideal environment within which sharing and learning can flourish and complement the knowledge base for all on a peer to peer basis.